0 Dice of Awesomeness!

Well, D is a HUGE fan of XKCD (and a hardcore geek!) and once he send me a link there we can spend hours sending links back and forth, and more than once feeling quite identified with some of the silly images...


He sent me this one a few months ago, teasing me about how needy I am:


To be honest, it sort of does describe me at my silliest times...

I am quite prone to dramatic statements when I'm feeling lonely and miss him more than usual, so the comic is quite accurate...

Sadly for D, those moment happen quite often... ;-)










Today browsing around the web I found the most amazing/geeky wedding favor EVER! Not something that I would personally like giving as a favor, but still!

It is just perfect!!!!!!!! And it gives me a few ideas, to use the silly spinning girl for my own favors...

Although I know that the moment D sees this, he will bug me endlessly to give exactly this!

Leave a Reply